Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Perks of Being a Wallflower




I had heard a lot of great things about this book, and when I decided to finally read it, I was amazed. It's got such an amazing story inside the pages, and the characters are exactly what I pictured them as. The ending has a great, but horrific plot twist. The story in itself was wonderful, and I think that Stephen Chbosky did an incredible job at capturing what it's like to grow up being an awkward and uncomfortable kid. I would definitely recommend it.
Rating: 8

The movie was also amazing. It portrayed the characters perfectly and really had the perfect amount of humor to it. I'm the kind of person who always reads the book first, and I always recommend for others to so as well.
Rating: 7

Click here to view image

No comments:

Post a Comment