Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Beginning

I've always wanted to have a blog, but I never really knew what to blog about. I don't have an exciting life full of traveling and adventures. I mostly just sit at home and read books, do word searches, and watch Netflix with my boyfriend. So I was sitting there, racking my brain, trying to figure out what I could possibly blog about. And then I realized the answer was write in front of my face the entire time! I could write about the books I've read, the different experiences and emotions I've had because of these books. I could write about the movies and the TV shows that I've seen, what my thoughts are on them and if I would recommend them to others. So this is what I'm going to do. Welcome to my blog, The Nerd World.

No comments:

Post a Comment