Friday, January 24, 2014

Boxes

I recently started using an app called Boxes. This app is great in so many ways. This app allows you to buy and sell items straight from your Apple device, including shoes, clothing, hardware, cars, furniture, and more! That's what I originally got this app for, and then I discovered other features.

This app also allows you to keep track of all the items you own. In the second picture above, it shows categorized boxes. When using the app, you click "Add Item". It will then have you take a picture of the item, or get a similar picture from the web. You can add details to the item, like what it is, add a description, and store it in your chosen box. You can also add a purchase price, the valued price, a receipt, bar code, and more! It's so simple to keep track of everything that you own.

My boxes specifically include movies, CDs, and books. I use this app in case I lose anything in a fire. It will allow me to go back and look at everything that I owned so that I can repurchase anything important that I lost. It's just a really great app for keeping track of your belongings, and easily searching what you own. It also allows you to add a specific location (which is always kept private) of the exact spot of where your item is. I could say that one of my books is on the third shelf on the white bookshelf in my bedroom!

You can also keep all of your items private if you don't want other people to see them. I definitely recommend this app for anyone who is moving, or just want to keep track of things!

Click here to view the image
Click here to view the app

No comments:

Post a Comment