Thursday, February 27, 2014

You Can Run But You Can't Hide


I just finished the book You Can Run But You Can't Hide by Duane "Dog" Chapman. I have never actually seen the show, but I haven't heard good things about it. I've had some people complain about the fact that he doesn't use a real gun. I still wanted to read the book though, bounty hunting is a really interesting subject.

I read through the entire book and loved every second of it. Dog had such an interesting (and terrible) life growing up. I was really curious about how he became a bounty hunter, and now I know. I also found out why he doesn't carry a real gun, and I was able to use that in a conversation with someone who didn't like the show.

I found myself constantly telling my boyfriend different things about his life. I would say that he is a little bit cocky, but if you grew up like him, and had caught over 6,000 people, who wouldn't be? The book is definitely a great read, and although it's an autobiography, it's a never-ending story of excitement.

I would recommend this book to anyone who likes Dog, bounty hunting, or autobiographies. A great read!

Rating: 10/10

Click here to view the image
Click here to purchase You Can Run But You Can't Hide

No comments:

Post a Comment