Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thrift Books

I've been waiting to do a review on this website and now I finally can! I just recently ordered a book from this website, and I am absolutely satisfied with my order.

Thrift Books has warehouses in Connecticut, Oregon, and a few other states. When you purchase a book, you are able to choose which warehouse you want it shipped from. This allows you to get them closer to your state, so shipping takes less time. The books are used, but the one I ordered was in awesome condition.

Another awesome thing about Thrift Books is that they have pretty much everything. From text books and calendars to young adult, you can find pretty much whatever you're looking for. A lot of the prices are $4 and under!

Thrift Books also has a "Bargain Basement" where they have books on sale, and they're usually about $3. They also have a "Deals" section, where you can get 3 Stephen King books, 3 Dean Koontz, the 3 Lord of the Rings books, 3 Heather Graham books, and more for only $8!

This site is one of my favorites, and I'll continue to shop there. Definitely check it out!

Click here to view the image
Click here to visit Thrift Books

No comments:

Post a Comment