Friday, March 21, 2014

Shutterfly

I am personally a huge fan of Shutterfly. It has some perks, but at the same time it doesn't.

I enjoy the fact that I can sit at home, upload my pictures to Shutterfly, and have them printed and shipped out. I also like that they often send out offers, a lot of times allowing 50% off more expensive items such as photo books, or giving away 101 free photos to all of their users.

One thing I dislike about this site is that it takes a very long time to receive your order. It usually takes two or three weeks, which isn't always ideal. Another problem is checking the cropping on each individual picture to make sure that important elements won't be cut out when the photos are printed.

This site is slightly convenient, and is really helpful in making calendars and photo books, but it's not convenient time-wise.

Click here to visit Shutterfly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment