Sunday, March 2, 2014

Breathing Underwater


The book Breathing Underwater by Alex Flinn is a story about a boy, Nick, age sixteen, who turns out to be abusive towards his girlfriend. The book is about the counseling that he went through, and the changes in his life, with journal entries to tell the whole before counseling story.

I just finished reading this book for the fourth time, and it's still as good as it was the first time. It didn't take me long to read through because I also want to know what's going to happen next. The story in itself something that some people could relate to, so I recommend this for anyone who has been in an abusive relationship, or anyone who reads young adult books.

Rating: 7/10

Click here to view the image
Click here to purchase Breathing Underwater
Click here to view my Diva (Breathing Underwater #2) review

No comments:

Post a Comment